Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It's the small things treasury

I thought I should get back into making treasuries on Etsy! I had so much fun when I was doing them last year, so each Tuesday aim to make a treasury and show some others I've been featured in, or ones I just love :)

'It's the small things'
Gorgeous small items from Australian and New Zealand sellers :)
Team treasury challenge for Australian Wandarrah featuring www.etsy.com/au/shop/NariDesignPot


Dewdrops Blue Green Brooch. ...
$22
Polar bear, crocheted Christ...
$35
Set of three fying bird sauc...
$60
3D Printed Earrings - 3D Pri...
$23.1
Platinum Ring engagement rin...
$2495
Butterfly Turquoise Ring, Bl...
$98
Mid century inspired wooden ...
$55
Sparrow bird stud earrings i...
$75
Silver Rainbow Tree Earrings...
$20
Child Friendly Sock Doll Fox...
$25
Cocktail Ring Square Orange ...
$35
Solid Perfume Slice of Heave...
$22
Instant Collection of Amber ...
$18
Roly Poly cats, Crochet Cat,...
$10
Miniature House - 3D printed...
$50
Nibbly Bits Koala Pendant Te...
$15

No comments:

Post a Comment