Thursday, February 26, 2015

Studio Weekly

This week has been full of card making for my first market of the year. The Mt Evelyn Community Market starts again this Saturday!


I've also been working on a few online graphics to promote the new mini art cards.


Yesterday I became inspired again to make some more fabric wall hangings. I made two last year for my new room (which will be plastered in the next few weeks so I'll finally be able to put them up!) 
I fell in love with this fabric a long time ago, and decided to chop some of it up for some smaller hangings. 
During the process I've been working on a few ways to properly hang them. The board they are sitting on is very thin and has caused some problems with nails and screws being too long to use. We think we've come up with a solution though which means the next group I will be able to make available for purchase.


And it's also time for the Autumn/Winter fashion photoshoot for the There's Always Another Doll blog!
I'm only allowed to release one photo at this stage (we haven't finished the whole range yet), so here's an early sneak peak!


No comments:

Post a Comment