Thursday, April 2, 2015

Studio Weekly

This week has been bits of everything.


With the cooler weather starting to close in, I thought I'd get a few more garden photos before I want to hibernate inside all day. I thought I'd experiment with a bit of light/shadow in the one above.


We've had a lot of wasps around this Summer, so it was good to see a bee busily working away on the few flowers we still have.


Cleaning out a relatives house, we've come to acquire many many film cameras... to join our already quite large collection of film cameras. I'm thinking I might start experimenting with some of them to see what condition they're in, and have some fun :)
The one above is a Seagull from our original collection.


The colour-in Easter cards and gift tags I made for market last week went really well. So I decided to make a few more generic ones that can be used during the year and for Mother's Day.
I've made up quite a few for the coming markets, and will be making up packs to put on MadeIt.


My final project for the week before I take a short break over Easter. A custom size peacock print.

 I wish everyone a happy Easter weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment