Friday, March 27, 2015

Studio Weekly

It's been a busy week! I seem to have lost a day so Studio Weekly is coming a day later than normal.



This Azure Kingfisher has been forming in my mind for a little while. And he's one of my favourite quick sketches that I've done recently.
He'll be turned into two artworks. Not going to say much more until I'm further into each project :) 


This acorn is my first work from the water colour class I've been going to. It's not perfect, but growing on me. There will be lots of practice over the coming months.


With Easter creeping up faster than I realised, I made up a few Easter designs earlier this week that I'm using on cards and gift tags. These ones are colour-in cards/tags for the kids. I also have some photo cutout cards with the same designs (I haven't had a chance to take a photo of these yet, but will be included in the next post!).
These will be available at the Mt Evelyn Community Market tomorrow, and the Grow It, Bake It, Make It Community Market in Emerald on Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment