Friday, February 5, 2016

Looking forward in 2016

I can't believe it's already February!
Markets are starting up again, from this Sunday, and I'm doing three this month.

Feb 7 - Grow It, Bake It, Make It Community Market. Cnr Beaconsfield-Emerald Rd and Main St, Emerald. 10am - 3pm
Feb 20 - Summer in the Hills. York On Lilydale, Cnr York Rd and Swansea Rd, Mt Evelyn. 3pm - 8pm
aaaand
Feb 27 - Mt Evelyn Community Market. RSL Hall, 49 Birmingham Rd. 9am - 2pm


I'm currently planning some new artworks, a few with 3D features, and they'll be out later in the year :)
I've also got three exhibitions in the pipeline for the first half of the year (details coming soon!), so it's no slowing down from here in.
I will have some progress and finished photos to share with you in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment