Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Christmas Cards

My 2014 range of Christmas cards are now available!


And offline:
in.cube8r gallery - 321 Smith St, Fitzroy
Mt Evelyn markets (all details are posted here on my blog)


I had so much fun creating these. I've cut each design out of one of my photographs (a garden full of tulips) on the scanncut machine we have. Then stuck the cut design onto a square blank greeting card.

Originally I thought of cutting out snowflakes, but decided I wanted to stay away from snow themes as in Australia Christmas is in the middle of Summer, so doesn't really make sense. I ended up with five designs, three reindeer, and two antlered kangaroos, each in a Christmas bauble. 





There was a bit of trial and error in the beginning, but I worked out how to make them the way I wanted them to look and have so many ideas for next year as well!
Individual cards are $5, and the pack of 5 designs is $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment