Friday, May 31, 2013

A mystery box and a creative challenge!

It's been cold and wet and grey outside. It's almost winter and I'm not really in the mood to go outside and take some photos until I get a bit more used to the weather. So I've been looking for things around the house to inspire me with photos and sketches, I gave up and asked mum who said "You know that box that Skittle (our cat) tries to destroy every morning? Go look in there." 
Oooo mystery.

Yeah it's not pretty, but it's full of unknown shinies and adventure!

Over at the Dotti will do blog and on the in.cube8r gallery Facebook page, we've been challenged to commit 10 minutes each day in June to doing something creative. I have a feeling these two things will now be connected... if I can wait a few more hours until June starts anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment