Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's Autumn!

It's that time of year when every time I go driving I wish I could stop every 100 metres to take a photo of some amazingly coloured tree.

Australian natives are evergreens, so their leaves don't change colour in the cooler weather and fall off, but there are a lot of non-native trees in the area that make up for it. This results in gardens showing medium and dark greens with splashes of yellow, orange and red.

Over the next few weeks I'm going to try and get as many Autumn coloured landscape photos as I can. Here's some I've been able to get in the last few days.


The view from Healesville Railway Station. 


One of our neighbours trees which is coming to the end of its vibrant red season. 


Seeds from a Sycamore Maple.


Rose hip from a low growing rose in mum's garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment