Sunday, May 5, 2013

Treasury Addiction

I woke up this morning to a lot of notifications on my Etsy store. One of my cards was featured in a Treasury featuring new and undiscovered sellers!
It's called a Sneak Attack Treasury. From what I have read the Handmade Movement Team create Treasuries with sellers who haven't sold anything yet, and one link in the Treasury is to the shop they are attacking with sales.
Here's the Treasury link to the one I was featured in: Sneak Attack Treasury May 4 2013

And then I decided to make my own Treasury :)
I think I'm addicted now.


So here it is: Autumn Colours, celebrating the amazing colours we have this time of year in Australia, and featuring members from the Melbourne Etsy Street Team.


$14

$24

$34

$45

$60

$15

$15

$120

$125

$26

$7.5

$35

$32

$25

$59.95

$68

No comments:

Post a Comment